This Property Is Marketed By

HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD

5 Recent Transactions

Contract
Date
Price
($)
Area
(sqft)
Price
($psf)
Oct 20191,175,0007431,582
Oct 20191,181,0007531,567
Oct 20191,651,0001,0981,504
Oct 20191,261,0007531,674
Oct 2019835,0004951,686

View More


Ad Quality
3
2

1,012 sqft / 94 sqm
Under Construction
24 Nov 2019

  •     Google+       


Description

New Promo Lucky Dip and Double Happiness of Up to $25K from your purchase price, is a new promo and will end once all the lucky slips have been drawn or can be withdrawn anytime)

The Tre Ver at Potong Pasir
Potong Pasir Ave 1
Site area: approx. 201,405 sq ft.
D 13
Configuration: 729 units in five tower blocks (three 20storey & two 19storey blocks) and four garden, 8storey blocks comprising seven levels of residential units & a facilities deck

Unit types:
159, 1BR units (484 – 506 sq ft.)
109, 2BR units (614 – 646 sq ft.)
272, 2BR premium units (689 – 797 sq ft.)
36, 3BR units (1,012 sq ft.)
126, 3BR premium units (1,055 – 1,109 sq ft.)
27, 4BR units (1,335 – 1,378 sq ft.)
Est. TOP: 2022

The tower blocks, surprising 40m apart from one another are oriented in a slant to facilitate maximum airflow.
80% of the units get either swimming pool view or river view while the remaining 20% gets an unblocked view of Woodleigh Park and the aforementioned Bidadari Estate. 30% of the total units have a view of both the swimming pool and river.
The Tre Ver at Potong Pasir is developed jointly by UOL & SingLand with a design spearheaded by the renowned WOHA Architects, the brains behind the awardwinning PARKROYAL on Pickering.
The Tre Ver is a portmanteau of tree and river, to take advantage of the natural flora of the area, brought to life by the neighbouring Kallang River.
The Tre Ver does not compromise connectivity for a relaxed environment. It’s roughly 800m to Potong Pasir MRT station but along the way, there’s a MacDonald’s, Potong Pasir Community Club, NTUC Fairprice and Broadway Food Centre. There's also 1 year free shuttle bus service to Potong Pasir MRT, if residents want to extend after one year, they can vote.

For info and viewings of nearby projects, pls call Direct Developer sales agent Charlyene at 91295685.
Other Condos include Mayfair Gardens, Jui Residences, Jadescape, Park Colonial, Woodleigh Residences, The Affinity etc
Fixtures: Air Conditioning, Intercom, Cooker Hob/Hood



Details


SGD 1,514 (built-in)
1012.00 sqft / 94.00 sqm
Partial
-
2022

Can I Afford This Property?

$
years
%
%


MSR & TDSR REQUIREMENTS

Note: Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) cannot exceed 60% of your net income. Calculations are done at 3.5% Interest Rate.

@ TDSR: 60%

$

Please contact your mortgage banker for TDSR requirements pertaining to joint borrowers.

Monthly Payments
(estimated)


per month
  • Principal:
  • Interest:

FIXTURES & FITTINGS


Air conditioning, Cooker Hob/Hood, Intercom,

Contact Agent

HUTTONS ASIA PTE LTD